VG Sports MTB 12-Speed Aluminum Bracket Lightweight Bicycle Cassette
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Compatible with SHIMANO, SRAM and all other brands of MTB variable-speed systems. Incompatible with Shimano SLX, Micro Splin; Sram XD, XDR, GX, X01, XX1
- Compatible with HG, incompatible with XD, MS
- [Specification]: High quality 12-speed cassette, 11x50t Cogs: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36-42-50T
- [Weight]: 12speed11-50t (about 600g); 12speed11-52t (about 680g), suitable for all kinds of mountain bicycles
- [Cog Material]: Nickle-plated High Strength Steel; high-quality material improves the hardness and wear resistance of the flywheel, super anti-rust, All-round protection electroplating layer, adapt to harsh weather, Whether it's road climbing, wading, snowy wet Mud or Heavy Rainfall
- [Carrier Material]: Ultra-Light Aluminum Alloy, and Hollow Design Is Perfectly Combined, Reduce Bicycle Weight, Make Riding Easier
Don't know whether you should choose Aluminum Cassette/Steel Cassette or Freewheel? Read this guide before purchasing>>
RETURNS POLICYclick here » for more information.
SHIPPING POLICYclick here » for more information.
I used it to replace my old 9x3 speed shimano to 12x1. The color is really nice, will update you after using it if the color will fade fast and the teeth will deform. Overall, it's really good for the price, really easy to install!
Yes this is less expensive than the SRAM PG-1230 12 speed 11-50T cassette and yes it looks cooler with silver and black cogs. HOWEVER, the 2nd and 3rd spiders are too close together causing it to be difficult to shift between 7th and 8th gear. It will overshift going towards 8th (smaller cog) from 7th and hop (go past and drop back down) when going from 8th to 7th. I found my SRAM GX 12 speed chain was dragging on the 7th (larger) cog when running on the 8th (smaller) cog. The solution was to add a shim (.7mm) between the two spiders. This was also observed on a Youtube video.