VG Sports MTB 8-Speed Aluminum Bracket Lightweight Bicycle Cassette
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Compatible with SHIMANO, SRAM and all other brands of MTB variable-speed systems. Incompatible with Shimano SLX, Micro Splin; Sram XD, XDR, GX, X01, XX1
- Compatible with HG, incompatible with XD, MS
- [Specification]: High quality 8-speed cassette, 11x42t Cogs: 11-13-16-20-24-30-36-42T
- [Weight]: 8speed11-42t (about 377g), suitable for all kinds of MTB
- [Cog Material]: Nickle-plated High Strength Steel; high-quality material improves the hardness and wear resistance of the flywheel, super anti-rust, All-round protection electroplating layer, adapt to harsh weather, Whether it's road climbing, wading, snowy wet Mud or Heavy Rainfall
- [Carrier Material]: Ultra-Light Aluminum Alloy, and Hollow Design Is Perfectly Combined, Reduce Bicycle Weight, Make Riding Easier
- [Split Structure]: The exquisite split structure is convenient to bring great convenience to later maintenance, easy to disassemble and clean
Don't know whether you should choose Aluminum Cassette/Steel Cassette or Freewheel? Read this guide before purchasing>>
RETURNS POLICYclick here » for more information.
SHIPPING POLICYclick here » for more information.
If you are able to convert to a 1x or looking for upgrade in gearing, look no further. When the time came to change from a 3x to a 1x, this rear cassette did the job perfectly. The gearing helped make up for most of the loss of removing two front gears. There will be slight losses of some of the gearing, but that can be made up with proper training and technique.
The indexing of the gears was better than expected at this price point. It seemed like there would be an issue with getting the gears dialed in, but that was not a problem at all.
The color of this cassette has nothing to do with the performance, but it sure adds some style to the bike.